Born out of the textile houses of Europe and destined for the streets of New York, DALE is rich in her individual components and unique in their composition.
Her guipure lace motifs are positioned in such a way that an art deco appeal is achieved and DALE embodies an era not of today. From her detailed lace décolletage to the very trim of her train, her sleek silhouette sets out to create length and grants her bride a sheer elegance so desired on this, her wedding day.
Memorable upon her approach and unforgettable upon her departure, DALE makes a feature of the sheer lace back, joined by covered buttons that travel beyond her waist and draw attention to her changing shape. By the ocean, DALE’s lace takes on a marine effect, in a garden, a botanical one and in a chapel, a classical one.
Designed by: Mia Solano
- Available in all stores
- Available in white, ivory and champagne
- Available in sizes 2 to 28
- Illusion neckline
- Fitted silhouette
- Detailed back with button closure
- Please contact your nearest Luv location for delivery times
- Receive $300 off the price of this gown if you purchase on your first visit to a Luv Bridal showroom! To find out more, contact your nearest showroom for T’s, C’s & Exclusions.